According to EINPressWire.com, high-ranking military experts from the U.S. Army, European Command and NATO countries are set to give in-depth presentations on how technological capabilities can be enhanced in order to ensure full spectrum air defence, this October in London.
This year’s Air Missile Defence Technology conference will also host expert industry speakers from Diehl Defence GmbH & Co. KG, Lockheed Martin and MBDA, who will provide technical briefings and insights on the latest developments in air missile defence technology.
• Brigadier General Randall McIntire, Cross-Functional Team Lead, Air and Missile Defence, US Army
• Colonel Chad Skaggs, Director Air and Missile Defense Integration, US Space and Missile Defence Command and Army Forces Strategic Command
• Colonel Phil Rottenborn, Programme Manager Integrated Air and Missile Defence, PEO Missiles and Space, US Army
• Peter Woodmansee, Missile Defence Program Manager, U.S. European Command
As the U.S. Army expands their presence on NATO’s Eastern Flank to boost combat readiness as it faces an increasingly assertive Russia, effective air missile defence technologies are becoming an increasingly important part of military air defence.
• Diehl Defence GmbH & Co. KG: “Providing a Flexible and Modular System for Ground-Based Air Defence”
• Lockheed Martin: “How Future GBAD Systems Will Meet Multiple Threat Types Simultaneously”
• MBDA: “MBDA Multi-Layer Air Defence Solution”
Other NATO countries speaking at this year’s two-day conference include: Spanish Army, Czech Armed Forces, NATO Combined Air Operations Center : Uedem, UK MoD, French Air Force, Hungarian Army, Lithuanian Air Force, University of Defence Brno, Czech Republic and many more.