The 9th edition of Australia’s leading health and safety event OHS Leaders Summit Australia will be held in Brisbane, Queensland at the Sofitel Hotel on March 25 and 26, 2020.
The event will bring together over 150 leading OHS professionals to discuss the current trends, challenges and solutions in the industry. The professionals will be from some of Australia’s largest organisations such as Australia Post, Bunnings, Bega, Caltex Australia, Chubb Fire & Security, Coles Group, Domino’s Pizza Enterprises, Energy Australia, Griffith University, McDonald’s Australia, NAB, OfficeWorks, JLL, Qantas, RACQ, Ventia Pty, Viva Energy and Vodafone Australia.
OHS Leaders Summit Australia Director David Witty said: “We are really excited about the 9th annual OHS Leaders Summit Australia and from the incredible response and the feedback we have had from delegates and sponsors about the calibre attendees and detailed agenda in place we are in for our strongest event to date. The speakers lined up for this event are certainly going to make it the key OHS gathering for 2020.”
The list of key speakers for the event include:
- Kym Bancroft, Head of Health and Safety, Queensland Urban Utilities
- Laura Tankenson, VP, Environmental Health & Safety (EHS), Paramount Pictures
- Louise Dubois, Director Safety and Recovery, NSW Ambulance
- Laurie Shelby, VP EHS, Tesla
- Craig Johnson, Senior Manager Safety Health and Environment Asia Pacific, CHEP
- Jamie Ross, Head of Zero Harm, Spotless
International Finance is a media partner for OHS Leaders Summit Australia.