- iPhone X will be available in silver and space gray in 64GB and 256GB models starting at $999 (US) from the website and Apple Stores and is also available through Apple Authorized Resellers and carriers (prices may vary).
- Through Apple’s iPhone Upgrade Program, customers in the US can get iPhone X, with the protection of AppleCare+, choose their carrier (no multiyear service contract required) and have the opportunity to upgrade to a new iPhone every year. The iPhone Upgrade Program is available for iPhone X on the website and Apple Stores in the US with monthly payments starting at $49.91 (US).
- Members of the iPhone Upgrade Program can check if they’re eligible to upgrade and get a head start on their upgrade to iPhone X now, until 4 p.m. PDT on Thursday, October 26.
- Through Apple’s iPhone Trade-up program, customers can trade in their eligible smartphone for up to $375 (US) in credit to help lower the full cost of a new iPhone or to reduce the monthly payments with their carrier.
- The Apple Store app is the fastest, easiest way to pre-order iPhone X. Apple Store app users can favorite the products they love, get recommendations for accessories based on the Apple products they already own, and check out in an instant with Apple Pay.
- Customers will be able to pre-order iPhone X beginning Friday, October 27, with availability beginning Friday, November 3, in Andorra, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, UAE, the UK, theUS and US Virgin Islands.
- Apple-designed accessories including leather and silicone cases in a range of colors will be available starting at $39 (US), while a new iPhone X Leather Folio will be available for $99 (US). Lightning Docks in color-matching metallic finishes will also be available for $49 (US), prices may vary.
- Every customer who buys iPhone X from Apple will be offered free Personal Setup in-store or online to help them customize their iPhone by setting up email, showing them new apps from the App Store and more.
iPhone X available for pre-order on Friday, October 27
Subscribe now to the International Finance’s monthly newsletter for in-depth analysis, features, and point of view articles from C-suite executives and analysts on business and finance in Southeast Asia, Africa, Middle East, Latin America, and Europe.