The Saudi government will have a lock-in period of a year on further share sales after the IPO
Petrobras acquired 90% of the Buzios oil field, China’s CNOOC and CNODC acquired the other 10%
The government of India is looking to offload its 53.29% stake in Bharat Petroleum after privatisation was approved on September 30
Reports said that the project will cost approximately $10 billion
Because the nation views Cyprus' potential to renew exploratory drilling as an infringement 'on its rights to oil and gas reserves'
Methane emissions to drop 15%, flaring reduced by 25% by 2020
The commitment was made to ensure that natural gas continues to play a critical role in helping meet future energy demand
Program uses microbes to convert cellulosic sugars into biodiesel