T|A|C Events and SAP have announced that the second annual International SAP Conference on Central Finance will be held in Berlin, Germany from the September 18 to 19, 2019.
The 2019 event will explore how SAP users can take their finance service delivery model to the next level. Pre-conference workshops, customer case studies, group discussions, roadmap and solution updates from SAP will demonstrate how users can utilise the power of one. By establishing one single source of data and one standard process via the SAP S/4HANA Central Finance deployment, users are simplifying their financial processes, lowering operational costs, as well as achieving better business transparency and visibility of productivity.
The International SAP Conference on Central Finance will kick off with three half-day, pre-conference workshops running on the morning of September 18. The workshops will be led by industry experts, featuring presentations, demos and real-life scenarios. Our workshop leaders have vast experience working with the central finance deployment across a variety of business situations. On the afternoon of the September 18, the International SAP Conference on Central Finance itself will be in session. Participants can attend case studies sessions conducted by key strategic organizations including: Atotech, Cargill, EDF Group, Karl Storz, Stanley Black and Decker, and Lufthansa, among others. Alongside this, participants can hear from the SAP experts: Carsten Hilker, Global Solution Owner for Central Finance, Stefan Fisher, VP, Head of Central Finance and Javaid Awan, Global Solution Owner for Central Finance. From attending the conference participants gain by:
- Benchmarking their performance: Assess strengths, uncover areas for improvement. Also, identify key IT strategies that generate tangible business value.
- Meeting the experts: Following each presentation there will be dedicated time for questions and answers. The sessions are designed for a variety of experience levels, with dedicated presentations for both new and advance users.
- Learning how to improve performance: Participants at the International SAP Conference on Central Finance can study exactly how someone else did it. They can attend case studies sessions, understand lessons learned, and gather strategic advice from leading global and national organisations to identify approaches that work for their companies.
- Networking the ecosystem players: Participants can connect and build long-term working relationships with industry peers, SAP experts, and partners.
- Gathering new Ideas: Participants can engage in live demonstrations and casual discussions, and learn about partner innovations and predictions of things to come, to gather fresh perspectives and valuable ideas to apply to their businesses.
International Finance is a media partner of SAP.