T|A|C Events and SAP are bringing the inaugural SAP Conference on Central Finance to Chicago in the US from October 15 to 16 following on from the success of the similar European event.
The 2019 event will explore how financial organisations can take their finance service delivery model to the next level. Pre-conference workshops, customer case studies, group discussions, roadmaps and solution updates from SAP will demonstrate how financial organisations can utilise the power of one. By establishing one single source of data and one standard process through the deployment of SAP S/4HANA Central Finance, users can simplify their financial processes, lower operational costs, as well as achieve better business transparency and visibility of productivity.
The event will kick off with two half-day, pre-conference workshops running on the morning of October 15. The workshops will be led by industry experts, featuring presentations, demos and real-life scenarios. Workshop leaders have vast experience working with the SAP S/4HANA Central Finance deployment across a variety of business situations.
On the afternoon of October 15, the SAP Conference on Central Finance, Chicago itself will be in session. Executives from financial organisations can attend case studies from key strategic organisations including: Cargill, HPE, Karl Storz, Owens Corning, Stanley Black and Decker, and Verizon among others. Alongside this, the SAP experts Carsten Hilker, Global Solution Owner for Central Finance, Stefan Fisher, VP, Head of Central Finance and Javaid Awan, Global Solution Owner for Central Finance will also speak to the audience.
Attendees can also explore the vibrant exhibition, meet event partners, organise one-to-one meetings, and take advantage of the extensive networking opportunities.
Five key benefits of attending:
- Benchmark your performance: Assess strengths, uncover areas for improvement. Also, identify key IT strategies that generate tangible business value.
- Meet the experts: Following each presentation there will be dedicated time for questions and answers. Sessions are designed for a variety of experience levels, with dedicated presentations for both new and advanced users.
- Improve performance: See exactly how someone else did it. Listen to case studies, lessons learned, and strategic advice from leading global and national organisations to identify approaches that work for your company.
- Network within the SAP ecosystem: Connect and build long-term working relationships with industry peers, SAP experts, and partners.
- Explore new ideas: Engage in live demos and casual discussions, and learn about partner innovations and predictions of things to come, to get a fresh perspective and valuable ideas to apply to your business.
All SAP Conference on Central Finance, Chicago updates and interesting, informative content, is available on the SAP Central Finance LinkedIn Group here: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8781091/ or participants can join the conversation on twitter #sapcfus, @TACookEvents_US.
International Finance is media partner of SAP Conference on Central Finance to Chicago.