The State of Technology is a global platform that speaks of innovation from the state and community.
The FMWF Chamber will partner with U.S. Sen. John Hoeven to ensure participants engage well during the event.
The platform is a great way to build a network and share industry insights in the presence of notable personalities.
The registration fee includes $35 for chamber member and $50 for non-members. Here’s more on the event
- Sandi Piatz, Microsoft Fargo Campus Site Leader & Director
- Doug Burgum, North Dakota Governor
- Betty Gronneberg, uCodeGirl Founder & Executive Director
- Brian Kalk, Energy & Environmental Research Center Energy Systems Development Director—speaking on the Allam Cycle and Project Tundra
- CoSchedule Fastest-growing startup in North Dakota
- Dr. Kelly Rusch, NDSU VP for Research & Creative Activity
- Seth Arndorfer, Dakota Carrier Network CEO, who will have an exciting announcement
- NDSU Innovation Challenge winners