SellAnyCar.com is the first car buying service in the Middle East that offers instant online car valuation and free vehicle inspection. The platform’s primary mission is to simplify and speed up the process of selling used cars.
It achieves this by offering a fast, hassle-free and transparent approach that sets it apart from traditional methods. Through an easy-to-navigate website and mobile app, users can receive a review of their vehicle in just 15 minutes. This appraisal is based on market prices, vehicle condition and other factors and ensures sellers receive a fair price.
SellAnyCar.com operates physical buying branches in various Middle Eastern cities where sellers can bring their cars for an in-person inspection and receive a cash offer on the spot. Alternatively, they can choose to let SellAnyCar.com manage the entire sales process, from inspection to title transfer, making it a convenient choice for busy individuals.
One of the key factors contributing to the platform’s success is its commitment to transparency. They provide a detailed breakdown of how the appraisal is calculated, giving sellers a clear overview of their car’s value. Additionally, SellAnyCar.com takes care of all the paperwork, simplifying the often complicated process of transferring ownership.
Over the years, SellAnyCar.com has earned a reputation for reliability and trustworthiness in a region where car sales can sometimes be complex and challenging. The platform’s commitment to customer service and innovative approach has not only made car sales easier, but also set a benchmark for the industry, and it continues to grow and expand, providing Middle Eastern residents with a reliable and convenient solution for selling their vehicles.
The brain behind this successful platform is a 39-year-old, Dubai-based German entrepreneur Saygin Yalcin.
Who is Saygin Yalcin?
- Saygin Yalcin was born in Bremen, Germany to Turkish immigrants and later moved to Dubai, where he became a prominent figure after he developed SellAnyCar.com
- He holds a bachelor’s degree in International Business Management from Monroe College in the United States
- At the start of his career, Saygin Yalcin worked in marketing and sales for BMW, and later started his entrepreneurial career by founding a business in Germany
- In 2008, Saygin Yalcin moved to the United Arab Emirates, where he founded Sukar.com, which he sold to Souq.com, and later established SellAnyCar.com
- In 2011, he collected about 10 million euros in an investment round from Polar Light Ventures for his company
- Saygin Yalcin is also a well-known personality on social media, YouTube. He gained widespread recognition for his appearance on the reality TV show Shark Tank
- He is a visiting instructor on entrepreneurship at the Canadian University of Dubai
- Saygin Yalcin has been featured in Forbes Middle East’s list of the ‘Top 100 Executives in The Arab World’ multiple times
- He is also known for his philanthropic efforts and has supported various charitable causes in the Middle East
- According to Bio-overview, as of January 2023, Saygin Yalcin’s net worth is around USD 5 billion
A Developing Internet Entrepreneur
In an interview with Arabia Business, Saygin Yalcin shared his journey and how he thought of getting into the car selling market.
“Before going into any business I’m probably one of the slowest people you could imagine. But when I decide to go into a business, I’m one of the fastest. With SellAnyCar I conducted a lot of research before deciding anything. I did 50 expert interviews with everybody from potential customers, potential sellers, and everybody else. I needed to know if it made sense. I did a lot of calculations – it took months to decide whether or not to go into it,” he said.
“When I’d made the decision I acted very quickly. We’ve already gone into three new markets and are going into the entire Middle East. We are already in nine locations in the UAE. We set out to be a convenient service, and we deliver on our promise – we are everywhere you are. If you live in Ajman, you’ll find us. We’re inside malls in Abu Dhabi to give people a really easy experience. You can drop off the car, go to the shop, and pick up your cheque before being taken home by one of our chauffeurs. It’s a game-changing experience,” Saygin Yalcin added.
Describing himself as a ‘serial entrepreneur,’ Yalcin explains that he’s never looking to reinvent the wheel with his businesses, but rather ‘looking for which wheel will fit in the Middle East’.